I can't remember how I first came across @danistevens but her presence in my feed is so joyful and high energy that she was at the top of my list of 'ideal women to answer bon 13 questions'. So you can imagine how excited I was when Dani agreed to kick off our 13 Questions series! Get set for an energy rush, here are 13 Questions as answered by "evangelist of positivity" Dani Stevens.
1. Can you tell us your age Dani?
I'm in the 45-49 bracket
2. What’s the song that takes you back to childhood the most? (I couldn’t choose just one so multiple songs are totally acceptable!)
All of WHAM’s songs and anything to do with George Michael (he’s my ultimate idol ) Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley and Take On Me by AHA (I was fortunate enough to see both of them live before covid hit!)
3. Who was your first real life teen crush? Did you ever get together?
Dale McNeil he was talk dark and handsome and yes I think I had a pash with him in year 7.
4. Who, What or Where makes you feel good every time?
Music EVERY TIME hands down. And saunas!!
5. What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My full length bone puffer jacket always get complements every time I wear it
6. What's the most worn item in your wardrobe?
The puffer jacket I even take it to the gym when I do my hot/cold therapy and just wear my one piece underneath.
7. Who is your style hero?
8. What's your perception of the 40's? Has that changed since you joined this decade?
Absolutely love it!!! In fact counting down the days to the TOO FUNKY 50th theme party!!!! The 40’s are sensational!!!! You get to be who you want to be and now that I have embraced my silver greys, I’m even more confident than I’ve ever been. I love being 47!!!!
9. How do you feel about the 50's?
Hahahaha see above! I actually love the privilege of ageing and pro age in general. So many of us got sucked into dying our hair and hiding our true beauty or even trying to look younger! What for? I don’t want to look 20 in a 47 year old body. I want to look timeless
10. What are the 3 words which come to mind when I say 'menopause'?
Eat well, move your body and meditate.
11. How do you feel about menopause?
It’s part of nature and I’ll embrace it naturally.
12. What would you like to be known for?
13. What are you looking forward to today?
A brand new life! I recently separated (after nearly 20 years with 4 kids under 16 years) and I’m so excited what my new life has in store for me!!!! BRING IT ON
Comments will be approved before showing up.
please check your inbox for discount code